RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A client renting a bike from SolyBike does so under the following terms and conditions of this present contract:
SolyBike rent bicycles previously reserved or directly at our main office in Calle Blasco Ibáñez no. 10- A 03710 Calpe, Alicante (Spain). Opening hours Monday to Friday 09.30h to 13.00h and 16.30h to 20.00h, Saturdays 9.30h to 14.00h.
- To reserve a bicycle the following must first be confirmed; availability, size, type (road or leisure) and type of pedal to be used (we recommend that the client brings their own pedals).
- Only reservations of a minimum of 3 days are accepted.
- A deposi tof €30 per bicycle is required in the concept of a reservation fee. In order to pay the reservation fee the corresponding amount should be paid into the account SWIFT / BIC : BASKES2BXXX , IBAN: ES19 2095 0203 80 911342 6505 of Kutxabank and afterwards proof of payment and client details should be sent via email to email@example.com.
- In the case of cancellation of the reservation, providing that the cancellation is more than 7 days in advance 90% of the amount paid will be returned. Cancellations made in less than 7 days will incur a charge to the client of 100% of the total reservation fee.
FORM OF PAY:
1. Cash or credit card payment in total on collection of bicycle/bicycles, the total cost corresponding to the length of the rental contract.
- In concept of finance a deposit of € 250 is required for road bicycles or e- bikes and € 100 for leisure bikes, which can be paid in cash, with credit card or via signed credit card receipt for the stated amount.
- The client is required to present a valid copy of their DNI, Passport, NIE or Residency Card.
- – The person signing the rental contract must be over the age of 18 and is responsible for all equipment rented.
- – Returning of bikes before end of contract: There is no refund for bicycles returned before the termination of the rental contract.
- – Returning of bikes after the stipulated time on the contract will be penalized with € 6 an hour, or fraction.
- The rented bicycles can only be used by the persons that are indicated in the rental contract.
- Guided tours/routes are contracted for a minimum of three hours.
- The contracting of vehicle assistance is for a minimum of four hours.
- The minimum rental period is one day.
- The client is obliged to take good care of the bicycle taking all precautions necessary to protect the bike from damages, loss or robbery. Should any of the above occur during the rental period, the client is immediately and totally responsible for all costs pertaining to the equipment – damage or loss of equipment is set at the present market price. At the end of the rental period a representative of SolyBike will, on the return of the bicycle, determine the condition of the rented equipment and if necessary, evaluate any losses or damages occurred.
- When the client does not have the bicycle in view the client is obliged to ensure that the bike is securely locked. It is recommended that the bicycle remains with the client wherever possible.
- For reasons of security clients that do not have a secure place available to store the bicycle when not in use should use the main office of SolyBike – returning the next day for collection.
CIVAL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIMITATIONS:
- The client is responsible for all damages that occur whether to himself or anyone else within the rental period. SolyBike is not responsible for any claims by third parties regarding accidents, wounds, blows or damages caused by the client, nor to their property or loss of objects for whatever reason outside of the control of SolyBike
- It is the clients responsibility to respect the current traffic laws in Spain
- This contract conforms to Spanish law. The place of jurisdiction being exclusively in Denia (Alicante – España).